Friday, May 14, 2010

Clinging and Love Confessions

Last night i reminded Kaz that i like him, in case he forgot-- i doubt he did. but this was the context of the message:

subject: Okay this is totally weird.
Buuut I still like you. And I feel bad about it, but I'm putting it out there.


Which I may or may not totally regret.

So yeah.
 
turns out, he didn't say anything to that except for "brandon messaged me just now saying that if i'm trying to make him mad i'll have to try harder."
so i think he still likes me, i'm pretty sure.
 
someone told brandon i think he's too clingy. so he left for a while at lunch today. it was amazing. i had like an absentee orgasm. absenteegasm.
 
rebecca allen, whom i used to be friends with, is now a certified bitch. Idk, no one really likes her anymore. Ever since tyler came back she's been arrogant and bitchy. I miss the old becca ;.(
 
The track season is over. only like 20 days of school left. I miss the track season like you would miss your mother if she died -- we had an amazing season. I was injured for most of it, but they kept me on- as an assistant and scorekeeper. i won some serious brownie points.
 
A track team is like your family. If someone is hurt, everyone is hurting. If there's some inter-team drama, everyone has a part in it, and if you weren't there then there's something wrong with you. Need new spikes? The whole team is willing to suggest the same brand.
 
The best running book in the world? it's agreed by every reader on my team: Once A Runner. Quenton Cassidy is the idol of all idols.
 
It wouldn't be a post about running if i didn't bring up coach. Arias. That's what we call him. If your conversation is drying up, just bring up "arias." He's like an abusive parent: you can't help but love him even while he's running you into the ground. Before the season ended he went a bit soft, but now he's back to his harsh ways.
 
Things went smoothly with brandon today. his absence made things easier for me to be happier around him -- i think i just missed my friends and needed to spend a period with them.
 
Especially Alex Louden. He's a total brother to me. And my best friend Kelsey, and Abigail. Who is a bit wild. I love it.
 
well, our crabby She-male substitute Ms. Berl is getting her girldle in a tizzy.
 
ttfn,
 
music post next,
 
Sofia Alberta Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment